Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Greeley National Show

Thisis one of my paintings selected for the Greeley National Show this June.  Opening is June 1, I have two other paintings in the show.  I'm so glad that they have resurrected their show again, it  was really missed.

My own Solo Show will be opening June 1 in Fort Collins in the Cocoa Gallery on Oak Street.  I have about 70 or more paintings showing in this venue (the same one the AANC National Show was in).  I am hoping a lot of my friends stop in, my friend Glenna is making great Scandinavian treats to go along with my paintings, and Norwegian and Swedish decorative Art.  I hope its a lot of fun for everyone.  My sister and step mother are going to be there, too! 

It's just amazing how much work I have created in the last 35 years!http://www.dianeedwardsart.com/

No comments: